Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Friday, July 21, 2006

I’ve been researching my family tree for a few months now I have enough information, resources, and time to create a blog dedicated to my family tree.

The goal of this blog is to document my family tree and share it with my family, I also need to record it to reduce the amounts of notes I have lying around, in chaos! There is a lot to learn and a lot of information out there, more information and more easily accessed information than at any time in our history.

I do however have regrets... I wish that I had done when my Father was still alive as I know he would have been able to help me and would have loved to have seen the finished result.

I am not alone in creating this family history blog. I’ve found some fabulous relatives (didn’t even know they existed until I started digging) and other family members are helping me out. So this is a team family effort and I’m finding it rather addictive.

1 Comments:

Blogger wife & mum said...

Loved reading this.
Would love to know if anyone knew a patricia and olive partridge in leicester. Patricia was my grandmother. Patricia would have been born around 1915-1920 and Olive probably around 1920-1930. Sadly Olive was runover and killed in the late 70's early 80's by a motorcycle.

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home